[115] Books Reviewed
by author:

Sunday, August 8, 2010

I Loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti by Giulia Melucci

() This book basically follows a string of failed relationships and dating woes of the author. All while emphasizing the role that food plays in her life. Throughout the book, she details recipes she uses and invents for her various meals. Most of them have to do with what she is going through at the time.

I enjoyed hearing about her adventures with men. I like chick lit. But I didn't enjoy the recipes so much. I just zoned out during those moments. (I was listening to this on an audio book.) I understand the significance in the author's eyes - but there was none in mine. Perhaps someone else with such a love for the culinary arts would appreciate it more.

No comments:

All books reviewed can be obtained at the
Santa Clara County Library
Many of these reviews can also be found at Amazon.com